Saturday, November 7, 2009

Wedding Table Cards

Wedding Table Cards
I thought for sure this photo would be accepted.  Most of my other photos were shot with a nikon P80.  I figured the exif data was one of the things they were using to reject my pictures so I uploaded this shot of wedding table cards.  Data for this photo is as follows:
Make NIKON CORPORATION Model NIKON D80

Aperture Value f/5 Color Space sRGB
Exposure Bias Value 0 EV Exposure Program Unknown: 0
Flash No Flash Focal Length 38 mm
ISO 200 Metering Mode Multi-Segment
Shutter Speed Value 1/100 sec Date/Time Sun 28 Jun 2009 04:33:38 PM EDT
Orientation Normal (O deg) Resolution Unit Inch
X Resolution 300 dots per ResolutionUnit Y Resolution 300 dots per ResolutionUnit
Compression Jpeg Compression Contrast 0
Exposure Mode 0 Saturation 0
Scene Type Directly Photographed Sharpness 0

Unfortunately, the rejection from the stock photo site I got was:
Blurry: Image is not very crisp or is blurred when viewed at full size.
 
It's yours now for free.  As always, just comment here if you use the photo someplace or if you have any suggestions to make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment